Collecting past-due bills from your consumers is a procedure that requires precise action. At the same time, establishing a relationship and listening to the consumer is key to finding the solution.
At The CMI Group, our customer facing technology promotes positive customer relationships, increasing customer satisfaction, leading to increased recovery for our clients in retail, banking, and credit card.
As your partner, we offer the highest degree of integrity and professionalism. We have invested in human and technology infrastructure to meet and exceed our client’s compliance expectations.
Our compliance program successfully incorporates all of the following elements to better serve our clients and their consumers.
- Published standards of conduct, policies and procedures
- Initial and ongoing training and education for all employees
- Audits and risk evaluation techniques to monitor compliance
- Chief Compliance Officer and Compliance Management Committee
- Compliant resolution strategy
- Independent auditing of verification with consumer and healthcare laws
CMI utilizes a leading cloud contact center for our fully integrated dialing platform, skills-based inbound call routing, IVR and call recording environments.
We combine the power of this contact center solution with other world-class products to provide our clients with the following solutions:
- Omni-Channel solutions
- Robust data management platform
- Intelligent Speech Analytics
- Deep integration with client systems
- Independently audited technology systems for compliance with:
- ISO 27002
We strive to build honest, caring relationships that will strengthen the business that has been entrusted to us.
The CMI Group delivers superior results for our clients, while treating consumers with respect and working diligently as a reliable partner to address problems and challenges together.