CMI's receivables management division, Credit Management focus on providing revenue management services for accounts in the later stages of delinquency. We are fully licensed and have 2 geographically distinct locations that provide our clients with a wide variety of accounts receivable solutions. We offer customized solutions for accounts in all stages of their lifecycle: pre-collect, primary, secondary, and late stage contingency.
At CMI we realize that the recovery landscape is ever-evolving and to meet changing client and regulatory needs we incorporate a continuous improvement attitude that allows us to exceed our client's performance expectations and protect their brand equity via our sophisticated quality and compliance programs.
CMI provides tailored solutions in the following industries:
- Communications – telecom and cable/satellite
- Toll Authority
How We Do It
By truly understanding the needs of our clients and their current pain points, Credit Management will develop and execute recovery strategies that exceeds your performance, cost and quality expectations by using all of tools and experience available to us:
- Advanced quality and speech analytics tools
- TCPA compliant dialing campaigns
- Effective lettering content and strategies
- Highly skilled and background checked customer care professionals
- Proven and ever-evolving collection strategies
- Industry leading technologies
- Business intelligence, analytics and scoring models
- Reporting, KPI's and process management
The recovery industry is evolving quickly and Credit Management is leading the revolution by deploying state of the art technologies and forward-thing and compliant strategies. Our promise is to deliver the right solutions with the right resources to help our clients realize their full revenue potential.