Billing Insurance Follow Up Solutions
The number of services provided by healthcare facilities are continuously increasing.
Healthcare providers face the great challenge of maintaining the highest quality of healthcare services while still maintaining administrative tasks for business operations and many face a number of challenges with implementing an effective claims denial management process.
Better performing practices have denial rates below 5% and other practices are seeing claims being denied 10%, 20% or 30% of the time.
We seamlessly represent our healthcare clients while managing aspects of revenue cycle prior to bad debt charge off. Our experts work diligently to achieve maximum results for our clients and in doing so, exercise great care in establishing and maintaining positive patient/payer relationships.
Our program includes:
- Primary and secondary insurance billing
- Worker’s compensation and third party liability billing
- Claim edits and scrubbing
- Insurance follow-up
- Patient customer service and education
- Omni-Channel Communication (Talk, Email, Text, Chat)
- Charge entry
- Denial follow-up and appeals
- Certified medical coding specialists
- Trend analysis and reporting
We strengthen relationships and work diligently as a reliable partner to our clients.
The CMI Group strives to continuously build an honest, caring relationships that will deliver positive results for both our clients and their consumers.