With private and public utility companies continuing to face more delinquent accounts, collections outsourcing is on the rise.
The CMI Group understands that customizable solutions are a must in order to meet the unique requirements of the regulated and deregulated utility industry. We have significant experience with gas, power, and water providers and the many regulatory bodies that oversee them.
As your partner, we offer the highest degree of integrity and professionalism. We have invested in human and technology infrastructure to meet and exceed our client’s compliance expectations.
Our compliance program successfully incorporates all of the following elements to better serve our clients and their consumers.
- Published standards of conduct, policies and procedures
- Initial and ongoing training and education for all employees
- Audits and risk evaluation techniques to monitor compliance
- Chief Compliance Officer and Compliance Management Committee
- Compliant resolution strategy
- Independent auditing of verification with consumer and healthcare laws
CMI utilizes a leading cloud contact center for our fully integrated dialing platform, skills-based inbound call routing, IVR and call recording environments.
We combine the power of this contact center solution with other world-class products to provide our clients with the following solutions:
- Omni-Channel solutions
- Robust data management platform
- Intelligent Speech Analytics
- Deep integration with client systems
- Independently audited technology systems for compliance with:
- ISO 27002
We deliver optimum performance results and positive customer relationships.
Superior outcomes occur when individuals are engaged in respectful, productive relationships. Our experience has shown that a healthy relationship creates a healthier bottom line.