Tollway authorities are feeling the pressure to do more with less - cut losses and expenses while stretching budget dollars. Tollway systems are a crucial source of revenue for many states, and every year millions of dollars are lost to unpaid tolls.
The CMI Group can provide recoveries expertise, technology, and knowledge of the industry through staff experience to assist toll authorities with developing efficient and effective solutions.
As your partner, we offer the highest degree of integrity and professionalism. We have invested in human and technology infrastructure to meet and exceed our client’s compliance expectations.
Our compliance program successfully incorporates all of the following elements to better serve our clients and their consumers:
- Published standards of conduct, policies and procedures
- Initial and ongoing training and education for all employees
- Audits and risk evaluation techniques to monitor compliance
- Chief Compliance Officer and Compliance Management Committee
- Compliant resolution strategy
- Independent auditing of verification with consumer and healthcare laws
CMI utilizes a leading cloud contact center for our fully integrated dialing platform, skills-based inbound call routing, IVR and call recording environments.
We combine the power of this contact center solution with other world-class products to provide our clients with the following solutions:
- Omni-Channel solutions
- Robust data management platform
- Intelligent Speech Analytics
- Deep integration with client systems
- Independently audited technology systems for compliance with:
- ISO 27002
Relationships are the foundation of our company.
Success occurs when individuals collaborate on a common objective. The CMI Group is dedicated to building the trust and bonds that deliver positive results for both our clients and their customers.